dormroom Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
GDPR Inquiries
Is this your business?

dormroom Customer Service Overview

• dormroom Customer Service is rated at 1 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    99% phone 1% email
  • The best phone number to call dormroom is 8668477365.

• The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Saturday and Friday.

• People call dormroom mainly because of request for information, activation/ cancellation, shipping and delivery.

View full overview ›

Chambersburg, PA 17201

More contact details

dormroom Customer Service Reviews

1.0 / 5
Bad
Christine M Lkf
Horrible customer service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I ordered a value pack for my son dorm on July 12. It was getting closer to the date so I emailed them asking where the items were.

I got an automated message saying they are processing the order and they will send me an email soon when it is shipped. I contacted them about nine times because I it was a week before and still no email or order. Three days prior to move-in. I ordered from Amazon since I wasnt sure he was going to get his items.

On the day of move-in I finally get an email saying the items were shipped to the school. Now I have two of everything which was not my goal. There is no phone number to contact them and all messages were robotic. Do not order from this company you will regret it.

They are also affiliated with dormyfy. Do not order from there because it will send you right to dormroom.com.

It Was one month and three days before I received my order. Terrible customer service.

Michelle B Ijn
Missing Items No help from customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

My son is getting ready to start his first semester at College. We ordered the Mega Pack and Bundle package.

This package includes everything blankets, sheets, pillows, fan, lamp, laundry bag, trunk, and many more items. We also ordered a shower bundle. I received conformation of the order. Was emailed two separate tracking numbers.

The first shipment was supposed to be the Mega Pack bundle, and shower bundle. When it arrived, all we received was wash cloths, and shower shoes. The next package had only the trunk. We are missing 90 percent of our order.

I emailed customer service several times a day for 2 weeks. No one ever responded. Their chat option was not working, and they have no phone number to call customer service. They however had no problem charging my account.

We paid $260.00, and never even received what we were supposed to. Their customer service does not respond. I have all the documentation of the order, what was supposed to be included in each shipment, even delivery pictures. One of which the package was so small you can clearly see it's not the Mega Bundle Pack.

I emailed customer service, attached all photos and documentation and no one will help. Absolutely disgusting that they target college kids, take their money and the customer doesn't receive what they purchased!

Tracey S Zdw
Don’t waste your time
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Giving this vendor 1 star is being generous. Their customer service and online shopping experience are terrible.

We ordered our merchandise on July 5, 2023 for an Aug 15, 2023 delivery to the Univ of AZ. We didnt yet have the residence hall assignment, which according to their website is no problem. Simply update the order once we get that information. Unfortunately that was not the case.

When we tried to add the residence hall the site wouldnt let us. So my son contacted customer support. Ten emails later it still wasnt resolved. All they had to do was add the residence hall.

Each email they would tell us to click the add residence hall button, which we repeatedly informed them wasnt working for us. So we asked for it to be manually added to the order and provided all the details. Thats when we were told it had already been shipped to a small university in the Chicago area. We let them know we never added that and even provided a screenshot of our confirmation showing the Univ of Arizona on our order.

Their response? We made this mistake so its our fault. Therefore no refund for us until the merchandise gets returned. Huh?

How is this on us? For 3 weeks we have been telling you there is a problem with this order. The order confirmation email has the right university. They are corresponding to my son at the university specific email.

Their customer service is nonexistent and lazy. Truly no effort to make a simple order update. Given their reaction, it feels like a scam.

We have reported this to our bank who is disputing the charge and will be reporting it to the university as well. Save yourself the stress and order dorm room supplies through Target or Amazon.

Francisca Rxc
Terrible experience
1.4

I ordered two diploma frames using a 30% off promotion. I gave the frames to the individuals 32 days later.

One of the frames was not right. I immediately emailed customer service. Took them a week to reply and say no returns or exchanges because it's been more than 30 days. I explained that I had to wait until graduation to give the gift.

They didn't reply for two months and then responded asking had my issue been resolved and did I need further assistance. I asked again to return the one frame. I got the same cut and paste email from two months prior.

Terrible service!!! Will not do business with them ever again!

How Good is dormroom's Customer Service?

Telena Yfo
Telena Yfo
Feels Disappointed | Aug 15, 2023

I did not get my stuff and can not get a response about a refund.

carolyn g Gkn
carolyn g Gkn
Feels Disappointed | Aug 15, 2023

This was a bogus number that your site provided. It connected to a scammy selling of a medical device. Check the number yourself.

Melva B Odt
Melva B Odt
Feels Disappointed | Jun 20, 2023

Placed an order with them in anticipation of my son's move to college in the Fall. Felt it was a great deal and a one-stop shop. Received the smaller portion of my order but did not receive the most expensive portion. Emailed customer service and the only response that I received was that they show it was shipped. I have tried to contact them several times and no one is responding. There is no contact number for them and now I am out $150

Summary of dormroom Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call dormroom?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Not received package”
  • “Shipping address correction”
  • “Wrong shipment”

Request for Information Question:

• “Checking on the status of an order”
  • “Questions about my order”
  • “Track my order”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel my order”
  • “I have sent several emails about missing items and received a package that I had canceled.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Coupon request”
  • “Promo code”
  • “Charged 3 times mistakenly for 1 order”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Student is not returning”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Can't place an order on website”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Horrible products”

Other Question:

• “Dont have items orderdd”
  • “Divry”
  • “Different colors than advertised”

Compare dormroom To

11 reviews
123Inkjets
11 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about dormroom? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup